Service Technician – London Ontario
Stratford Farm Equipment is a full line Case IH and Bobcat equipment dealer. We have 5 locations across southwestern Ontario.
The desired candidate will be responsible for performing diesel machinery diagnostics, repairs, maintenance, and pre-delivery work on farm machinery for customers, and internal units. Our customers demand and we deliver quality, professional service in a efficiency manner. These activities may take place in the shop, or in the field. The service technician is responsible to be familiar with all the products sold by the dealership, and must be able to perform assigned work profitably, in a safe and professional manner.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Diagnosis, repair, and reconditions of machine systems and components.
- Complete thorough documentation on all reports and forms required with work assignments
- Communicate machinery problems and resolutions to supervisor and/or customers
- Participate in appropriate training opportunities, local and off-site provided by Case IH
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work duties
- Maintain technical and product knowledge of all products sold through Stratford Farm Equipment
- Completion of competency assessments as required
- Respond to customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner
- Identify customer service opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned by direct supervisor in a professional and efficient manner
- Present a positive and professional image of Stratford Farm Equipment
Qualifications and Skills
- 1 or more years of related work experience as a licensed diesel technician
- Excellent mechanical aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with a high level of computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines efficiently and cost effectively
- Attention to detail and a high level of initiative and ability to work independently
- Demonstrated strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Safety-minded work habits
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to regularly and reliably attend work, according to the schedule established at store management discretion.
We offer a competitive compensation package including extended health benefits, vision, disability and vacation. This is a full time position $31 -$36 per hour. Please apply in confidence with a cover letter and resume.